Hidabu Abote District Finance and Economic
INVITATION FOR BID
Hidabu Abote District Finance and Economic cooperatives office now invites eligible bidders, whom fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for the supply and installation of Electrical Honey processing machine for North Shewa zone Hidabu Abote District in Ejere Town with Ref. No HAMWD/AGP/2020
- Source of fund AGP II
- The bidders shall have a trade license valid for the current year and or other appropriate documentary evidences
demonstrating the bidder’s eligibility which shall include:
- Its trade license valid for the current year,
- Its tax clearance from Revenue Bureau/ office valid at least up to bid validity period date and
- VAT registration certificate
3. The bidders should have direct experience in the region (Oromia)
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure, specified in the bidding document, and is open to all eligible bidders.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at Hidabu Abote District Finance and economic cooperatives office at Hidabu Abote District Ejere Town in the working time
Address: Hidabu Abote District Finance and Economic office
Ejere Town Near revenue office
6. A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application and presentation of the valid trade license to the address stated above and upon payment of nonrefundable fee of ETB 150 for one site starting from the first announcement day.
7. Submission and opening of the bid will be at Hidabu Abote District Finance and Economic cooperative office at the address stated above.
- A The dead line of bid submission shall be at 10:00 Am on 23/10/2012
- B. The Bidders shall submit one original and one copy of their bid document for each independent sites, both original and copy should be wax sealed in separate envelop . It should also be labeled as “original and copy” and both to be placed in one outer mother envelope.
- C. Every envelope should be wax -sealed signed and stamped by the bidder properly and separately.
- D. The bid will be opened at 10:30 AM on the same date of the bid submission (on 23/10/2012 E.C)
- E. Any attempt of submission of forged ( false ) document shall result in automatic rejection of the bidder
8. Hidabu Abote District finance and Economic cooperatives office reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Hidabu Abote District Anance and
Economic cooperatives office