Horo District Agriculture and Natural Resource Office (HDANRO), Shambu Town,
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
To:- All competent of above GC-6 Category of invited with renewed license valid for the year. i.e Vat registration certificate, licensed in waterworks construction & having Vat clearance Certificate during the period of bid submission.
- HDANRO (Horo District Agriculture and Natural Resources Office) has got a budget from World Bank for AGP-II for a project of Fincha Dabsa and Boror Rehabilitation and Expansion of SSIP; at Horo Guduru Wollega Zone, Horo District, Konbolcha Chancho and Akaji Sebet kebele respectively of Oromia National Regional State.
- Accordingly, HDANRO invites eligible to submit stamped, signed & wax-sealed bids for the execution and completion of the scheme.
- Bidding will be conducted through Open National Competitive Bidding (ONCB) procedures specified in the World Bank Procurement Guidelines of the bidding document.
- Interested bidders may purchase a complete set of bidding documents for each document upon payment of the non-refundable fee of Eth. Birr 300.00 from Horo Revenue Authority Office & for further information from HDANRO at the address given below.
- The bid shall be accompanied by a security of 1% (without Vat) of Eth. Birr in CPO delivered to HDANRO, insert & closed envelope in financial original envelopes.
- The bid shall be delivered to the HDADO Room No 2 on or before 22nd days from the date of Announcement on the Addis zemen newspaper and closed at 3:00 am local time and the bid will be opened on the same day at 3:30 Am local time in the presence of bidders or their representatives at Horo District Administration Office (HDAO). If the day is not a working day, the working day will be submitted at the same time.
- The bid has to be submitted according to the instruction stated in the bid document.
- The technical and financial documents shall be prepared in one original and two copies for each. The original and the copies shall be signed, stamped, and wax sealed in separate envelop clearly marking “Original, Copy 1 and Copy2” separately. Both Documents shall be signed, stamped, and wax-sealed in separate envelop clearly marking Financial Documents and Technical Documents. The general qualification Bid document must have submitted with one Envelope and signed, stamped, and wax-sealed for each project separately. Failure to do so would entail rejection the bid.
- Bidders have to visit the site and bring site evidence from District ANRO or from the project kebele according to the site visit format.
- The total completion of the work 120 calendar days and the bidder must prepare and submit the work schedule.
- Horo District Agriculture and Natural Resource Office (HDANRO) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids and annul the bidding process.
Horo District Agriculture and Natural
Resource Office (HDANRO), Shambu Town,