FENCE CONSTRUCTION TENDER
Bid ref. No. HU/NCB/ ZIWAY FENCE/56/02/2020
To all Contractors with license valid for the year 2013 E.C.
- Hawassa University now invites eligible bidders to Fence construction as per the BOQ & design specified in the document
- The bidders have to present valid License, Tax Clearance Letter, TIN registration Certificate & VAT registration certificate for the total Price equal & above 200,000.00(Two hundred thousand) Birr.
- Eligible bidders are required to submit Technical and Financial Proposals “original & copies” in a separate envelope. A Contractor shall be selected based on selection procedures described in the bidding document.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder at Hawassa University Procurement & Property Management Directorate Tel. 046 221 21 26/046 221 26 47, Fax 046220 51 63, PO Box 5 Hawassa against a nonrefundable fee of Birr 200 (two hundred Birr).
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security, the amount of the bid security shall 80,000.00 eighty thousand birr) in the form of CPO, Bank Guarantee, letter of credit or Cash.
- Bids must be delivered to Hawassa University on 21th day before 05:00PM, the afternoon. The Bid technical Proposal will be opened at the 22th day at 9:30AM, Morning, bid opening hall of Hawassa University Procurement & Property Management Directorate in the presence of the bidders or their legal representatives who wish to attend.
- The financial document is opened when the technical evaluation result is announced to competitors’ as per the notice specified by the client.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of ninety days after bid opening
- Hawassa University reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Procurement and Property Management Directorate.
Tel 046 221 26 47
046 221 21 26, Fax:-(046) 220 51 63,
Post Office Box 05 Websits:-WWW,hu.edu.et