Ethiopian Herald Jan30,2021
- Hawassa University now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and fix of different CCTV IP Cameras to the Information and Communication Technology Directorate. Hawassa University.
- The bidders have to present renewed legal Trade License, Tax Clearance Letter, Tin numbers certificate. and VAT registration certificate 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Birr) and above Supply. The Bidders must be from those who registered on FDRE Procurement and Property Administration agency’s Website
- Eligible bidders are required to submit Technical and Financial proposals Envelope as Original and copy for each. A Supplier will be selected under Quality and Cost-Based Selection procedures described in the Bidding Document.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder at Hawassa University Procurement & Property Management Directorate, Tel 046 221 26 47, Fax 046 220 51 63, P.O.Box 5 Hawassa against a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr)
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security, in the form of CPO or cash or Letter of credit or unconditional Bank Guarantee of amount Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birr) from eligible Bidders. Bids document must be delivered to Hawassa University on the 30th day of announcement floated till 05:00 PM if it becomes weekend/holiday it will be the next working day and opened on 31st day of announcement floated till at 9:30 AM if it becomes weekend/holiday it will be the next working day. ,
- Bidders technically failed are rejected and the financial document could not be opened.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening.
- Hawassa University reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids
Procurement and property management Directorate
Tel 046 220-26-47
Fax 046 220-51-63