Ethiopian Herald Sep19,2020
STORE SHELVES SUPPLY & INSTALLMENT TENDER
Bid ref. No. HU/NCB/SHELVES/14/01/2013BY To
all Suppliers with license valid for the year 2013 E.C.
- Hawassa University now invites eligible bidders to purchase Shelves for store as per the specified in the document
- The bidders have to present valid License,Tax Clearance Letter, TIN registration Certificate & VAT registration certificate for the total Price equal & above 200,000.00(Two hundred thousand) Birr.
- Eligible bidders are required to submit Technical and Financial Proposals which shall be submitted with one envelope. A supplier first shall fulfill the specifications for the item needed & evaluation could be cumulative of technical and price. The specs described in the Bidding Document.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder at Hawassa University Procurement & Property Management Directorate Tel. 046 221 21 26/046 221 26 47, Fax 046220 51 63, PO Box Hawassa against a nonrefundable fee of Birr 200 (two hundred Birr).
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security, the amount of the bid security shall be 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand birr) in the form of CPO, Bank Guarantee, letter of credit or Cash.
- Bids must be delivered to Hawassa University on 15th day before 05:00 PM, the afternoon. The Bid documents will be opened at the 16th day at 9:30AM, Morning, bid opening hall of Hawassa University Procurement & Property Management Directorate in the presence of the bidders or their legal representatives who wish to attend. If both days become holidays or weekend, they go to the next working days.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of ninety days after bid opening
- Hawassa University reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Procurement and Property Management Directorate.
Tel 046 221 26 47
046 221 21 26 Fax:-(046) 220 5163,
Post Office Box 05 Websits:- WWW.hu.edu.et
Hawassa, Hawassa University