INVITA TION TO TENDER, HAWASSA UNIVERSITY
Bid ref. No. Electrical fixture & Furniture/NCB/45/ 01/2013 BY
To all Suppliers with license valid for the year 2013 E.C.
- Hawassa University now invites eligible bidders to purchase Electrical fixture & Furniture as per the spec. specified in the document
- The bidders have to present valid License, Tax Clearance Letter, TIN registration Certificate & VAT registration certificate for the total Price equal & above 200,000.00(Two hundred thousand) Birr.
- Eligible bidders are required to submit Technical and Financial Proposals which shall be submitted with separate envelope. A supplier shall first fulfill the specifications for the item needed & technical evaluation and pass to price Selection procedures. The specs described in the Bidding Document.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder at Hawassa University Procurement & Property Management Directorate Tel. 046 221 21 26/046221 2647, Fax 046220 51 63, PO Box 5 Hawassa against a nonrefundable fee of Birr 200 (two hundred Birr).
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security, the amount of the bid security shall be for lot 1 & 2 each 100,000.00 (one hundred Thousand Birr) in the form of CPO, Bank Guarantee, letter of credit or Cash.
- Bids must be delivered to Hawassa University on 30th day before 05:00PM, the afternoon. The Bid technical Proposal will be opened at the 31st day at 9:30AM, Morning, bid opening hall of Hawassa University Procurement & Property Management Directorate in the presence of the bidders or their legal representatives who wish to attend. If either bid submission or bid opening day becomes weekend/holyday, it comes to the immediate working day.
- The financial document is opened when the technical evaluation result is announced to competitors’ as per the notice specified by the client.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of ninety days after bid opening.
- Hawassa University reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Procurement and Property
Te1046 221 26 47/046 221 21 26
Fax:(046) 220 5163
Post Office Box 05
Websits:- WWW.hu.edu.et, Hawassa