Hawassa Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise
Invitation for RE-Bid
Different Electronics Materials
Bid No: NCB/HTWSSSE/PR/GDEM/02/2013
Hawassa Town Water supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise
Hawassa Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise intend to purchase Different Electronics Materials and hereby invites all eligible bidders to participate in the bidding. Bidders must possess currently renewed Trade License valid for the year 2012 Ethiopia calendar year and VAT registration certificate, Tax clearance and TIN Certificate.
The item to be supplied
1. Different Electronics Materials
• Desk Top Computer, printer, LaserJet Printer, Multi-purpose Fax Machine (4 In one), Projector, Projector Screen, Multi-Purpose machine (Print, Scan, Copy), Binding Machine A4 Size
1. Bid shall be valid for a period of twenty one (21) days after Bid opening. Bid must be accompanied by bid security of Eth Birr 30,000.00 (Birr Thirty Thousand Only) in the form of Cash payment Order (CPO). Bid Security in any other form shall not be accepted and Bid Rejected.
2. The eligible bidders are expected to go through the bidding document and submit 1 original and 2 copies of their technical and 1 Original and 2 copy of financial proposal in separate wax sealed envelopes.
3. Bids shall be delivered to Hawassa Water Supply and sewerage Service Enterprise head office; Room number 19, Hawassa, on or before 2:00 p.m. on the 20th day of Consecutive calendar days of this bid announcement on The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper. Bids shall be opened at 2:30 p.m. on 21th day in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who wish to attend. If the 21th day is holiday and a weekend the bid shall be opened on the next day. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
4. Bidding will be conducted through National competitive bidding procedures in accordance with the public procurement guidelines and is opened to all interested eligible bidders).
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased directly from the Hawassa Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise, Room number 19 upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr Only) by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the address indicated below.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address given below and inspect the Bidding Documents at that address from 8:30 a.m to 12:30 pm & from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Monday to Thursday and from 8:30 am to 11:30 am & from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm on Friday.
7. The Hawassa Town Water Supply and sewerage Service Enterprise reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
8. The address referred to above is
Hawassa Water Supply and sewerage Service Enterprise Near to Azeb
Diagnostic Center 200 meter
distance from Wolde Amanuel Avenue
P.O. Box 108
Tel. 0462-12 1580, 0462-12 8826