SNNPRS Mines and Energy Agency
Notice to bidders
SNNPRS Mines and Energy Agency-Regional Biogas
Program Coordination Unit hereby invites sealed bids from qualified and eligible bidders for the supply of:
:- Biogas appliances (Biogas stove, Dome pipe, Dung mixer, Welding Iron, etc)
- 1Bidders should present a business licensee valid for the current year and registration certificate for VAT & Tax payer’s certificate.
- 2A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 200.00 /Two hundred birr only/
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from SNNPR MEA-RBPCU office Hawassa city,
- Bids shall be valid for 60 days after bid opening. Bids should be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 10,000 in the form of a CPO or bank guarantee.
- Bids must be delivered to the SNNPR MEARBPCU, Hawassa city, at or before 02:00 pm on the 15th consecutive day of this announcement in the newspaper. Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who are interested to attend at 02:30 PM on the 15th day of the announcement this invitation for bids notices on the newspaper at SNNPR MEA-RBPCU, Hawassa city. If there will be a public holiday and weekend on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and at the same venue.
- The offer document should be neat, clear.
- Bids that are received from bidders shall be sealed with wax.
- Bids that received after the tender box has been closed will be rejected and returned unopened.
- Bidders should be manufacturers of metal-based products.
- The SNNPR MEA-RBPCU reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
N.B:- Stock availability is advantageous
Full Address:-SNNPR Mines and Energy
Agency Regional Biogas Coordination Unit
Telephone:-046-221-46 67/046-212-69 71/046-22 24 72
Fax: – 046 221-46-67/046 221-24-64
Mines and Energy Agency