Hawassa City administration Finance Economic Development Bureau
Invitation to Bids (ITB)
Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Hawassa city administration finance & Economic development department
- Urban productive safety net project (UPSNP)
- Credit No. IDA.57560 Project ID No. P151712
- Procurement Reference Number.ETHAWASSA-212023-GO-RFB
The government of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the urban productive safety net project and it intends to apply of the proceeds to wards payment under the contract for procurement Personal Safety Materials.
Hawassa city administration finance and economic development department Urban Productive Safety Net Project (UPSNP).now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of Personal Safety Materials
- Interested bidders, who have relevant renewed trade license for the current budget year, tax clearance 86 VAT registration Evidence
- Bid document can be obtained from Hawassa city administration finance and economic development department, “wolde Amanuel Dubale street” Mayor Building G-floor procurement work process during office hours against a non-refundable payment of birr 100/ One hundred/from the date of issuance of this bid on the Ethiopian herald.
- . Bidding will be conducted through the National competitive procedures and is open to all Eligible bidders
- . Delivery period within 30 consecutive calendar days starting from date of contract signing
- . Bid must be accomplished by bid bond of Ethiopian birr 100,000.00 (One Hundred thousand) in the form of unconditional bank Guarantee Or certified payment order (C.PO)
- Bid shall be submitted each having one original and Two copies.
- Bidders should submit their technical and financial offers in wax sealed envelopes to the Agency starting from the date announced on the Ethiopian Herald
- Bid will be closed in the presence of bidder or their legal representative on the March 3-2021 G.C/Yekatit 24 /2013 E.C/ at 11:00 A.M. (Morning) & opened on the same date at 11:30A.M. (Morning) in the presence of bidder’s representative, who choose to attend.
- Late bid will be rejected.
- Bidders may obtain further information from Hawassa city administration finance and economic development department procurement work process.
Tell No 0462121334 Hawassa, Ethiopia
Hawassa city Administration Finance and Economic Development Department Urban
productive safety net project (UPSNP)