Haverim Construction GC.
NOTICE OF INVITATION TO BID
- Haverim Construction GC has signed Contract Agreement with Oromia Roads Authority for the Construction Works of Obora-Sidan-Tulu Wayu Contract I (Km 0+000 – 31+500) which is located in HoroGudruWellega Zone of Oromia National Regional State.
- The objective of the work is to carry out detailed foundation investigation at (2)TwoBridge sites stated in the TOR in order to determine the bearing capacity of the material and appropriate selection of types and depth of foundation by providing all necessary equipment, labor, and materials. Hence, Haverim Construction GC intends to assign a specialist sub-contractor who will provide the services and now invites all eligible Local Contractors to submit their sealed bids.
- The scope of the services: as stated on the TOR (Terms of Reference).
- Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence; (i) Valid Trade License and Business Registration certificate (ii) VAT Registration Certificate (iii) TIN Registration Certificate (iv) Valid Tax Clearance Certificate (v) Renewed Certificate of Competence for 2013 EC
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures, specified in the bidding documents, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the Head Office of Haverim Construction GCat the address given below, from 8:30AM to 12:30 PM and 2:00 to 5:00PM from Monday to Fridays and from 8:30AM to 12:00 PM on Saturdays.
A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be collected by interested bidders on submission of a written application and presentation of the documents mentioned under item (4) above to the address:
Address: Haverim Construction GC, Megenagna near AMCE around Saba Bakery.
7. Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification Application” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” in the other envelope, the two envelopes shall be sealed in an outer envelope.
8. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification application first and Financial Bids of qualified Bidders next.
9. Bids must be delivered to the address specified here in at the 14thdatefrom the first date of announcement at 10:30am. Late bids will be rejected. One Original and Two Copies of the bids have to be submitted. Qualification information of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who chose to attend, at the address given, on the final date and time of bid submission as stated above. Haverim Construction General Contractor Operations Department Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel. +251 911 13-73-09
10. Haverim Construction GC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
HaverimConstruction General Contractor