Habesha Cement S.C
INVITATION FOR BID
Bid No.02C& RMWST/2020
HABESHA CEMENT SHARE COMPANY
RENOVATION AND CONSTRUCTION OF CLINIC
AND SEPTIC TANK FOR RAW MATERIAL WEIGH
BRIDGE AREA TOILET.
Habesha Cement Share Company invites sealed bids under National Competitive Bid (NCB) for eligible firms to construct the Clinic and raw material weigh bridge area’s toilet septic tank within a completion period of 90 calendar days.
- Contractor must be duly registered by the Ministry of Urban Development and Housing /Construction with BC 7/ GC 8 and above with valid license for the year 2020
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document of the office of Habehsa Cement located at Wollo Sefer ( Kasma building 8th floor), from the Department of Procurement and Civil Engineering Division 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday during working days.
- A complete set of bidding documents can be purchased with payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 300.
- The method of payment will be in cash against receipt
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the PPA Standard Bidding Documents: Procurements of works 2011.
- Bids will be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00 PM of the following 10 Calendar days starting from the day of invitation to bid posted on newspaper.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at Habesha Cement Share Company on the same day at 10:30. AM.
- The address referred to above is: Habesha Cement Share Company, Addis Ababa, EthioChina Friendly Street, Kasma Building, 8th Floor, Tel No: 0930034293, 0930034298, 0904033975, Fax No: 0114667044, P.O.Box 3317
- Tenders shall be valid for a period of 60 days after bid opening.
- Habesha Cement Share Company reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Habesha Cement Share Company