Guraghe Zone Finance & Economic Development Department, Guraghe Zone Finance & Economic Development Department
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Gurage Zone Water Mine and Energy
IFB Title: – Civil work Construction National
Competitive Bidding (NCB)
- Guraghe Zone, Finance & Economic Development now invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for the contraction of water supply system in Guraghe zone Eza Wereda for Gurage Zone Water Mine Energy Department.
Bid Security / ETH Birr/
Yasura WSE Project
Zone Capital & Community Participation
Six(6) and Above (WWC)
- Bidding will be conducted through a NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB) procedure specified in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Ninety (90) days after Bid opening.
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO and shall remain valid for one hundred twenty (120) days. The insurance bond is not acceptable.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of written application and copies of necessary renewed licenses with originals from Gurage Zone Finance & Economic Development Department in Wolkite Town, Telephone number 01136559472, upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 100.00 for the project.
- Bids must be delivered to Gurage Zone Finance & Economic Development Department in Wolkite Town, Telephone number 01136559472, at or before 2:00 p.m on 21st day of announcement of this invitation for bid notice on the Ethiopian Newspaper with wax sealed Qualification Criteria Technical & Financial tender, original & copy should submit separately. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/their representatives who choose to attend in person at 2:00 p.m on the 21st day of this announcement on the Ethiopian News Paper Gurage Zone FEDD Conference Hall in Wolkite town. If there will be a public holiday & weekend on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and on the same venue.
- Gurage Zone Water Mine and Energy Department reserve the right to reject all or part of the bid.
- Full Address: Gurage Zone FEDD, SNNPR, Ethiopia.
Telephone number: – 01136559472