Gumbichu Wereda FEDB
Invitation for Bid (IFB)
IFB Title:- Construction of four Community pond project
Gumbichu Woreda Agriculture and Natural Resource Office (AGP) invite all eligible and qualified who are financially and Technical capable to furnish the necessary labor, material, and equipment to undertake the construction of the following project.
1.All Bidders are required to present:
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Tin Number
- Trade license on Construction service license renewed for 2013 EC
- Valid tax clearance Certificate,
- Statement of the site visit
- Construction license renewed for 2013 E.C
- 2. The Construction Companies are invited to submit their sealed Financial and technical documents as further clarified in the bidding document for the execution and completion of the cited contract
- 3. Bids shall be valid for a period of 60 days after bid closing and must be accompanied by a bid security of 1% of the offered cost in the form of cash payment Order (CPO) or Bank guarantee only.
- 4. The bidder shall submit the Original and copy of the bid in separate sealed envelopes, duly marking the envelope as technical Original, the technical copy I and technical copy 2 in separate envelopes, Financial Original, Financial copy 1, and Financial copy 2 in a separate envelope. The bid security is in separate envelopes. All these original, copies and bid security envelopes shall be enclosed in a single outer envelope.
- 5. Qualification criteria stated on the bid document should be respected and have to be addressed in a brief and clear way
- 6. Late bids will be rejected.
- 7. Bidder should be purchase a bid document from Gumbichuu Woreda Finance and Economic Development Office during working hours and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 300.00(Three hundred birr) only.
- 8. Bidder should be submitted the bidding document after 30 consecutive days of the announcement at 10:00 a.m at Gumbichu Woreda Finance and Economic Development Office. Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
- 9. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at Gumbuichu Woreda Finance and Economic Development Office at 10:30 a.m on the same day.
- 10. Gumbichu Woreda Agriculture and Natural Resource Office reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids at any time prior to contract award without incurring any liability to bidders.
- 11.If the deadline date for submission of bidding document will be on the holiday or not working day, bid submission and opening will be on the next working day with the same time and place.
- NB: For further information, overall necessary criteria and Qualifications are stated or addressed in the bid document in a detailed, brief, and clear way.
Gumbichuu Woreda Finance and Economic
Development Office, Café donsa town