Gofa Zone Finance and Economic Development Office
Second round INVITATION FOR BIDS
1. Gofa Zone Finance Department invites registered contractors with license renewed for the year 2013 E.C and registered for VAT to submit sealed bids for the construction of Gofa Zone G+6 Office Building at Sawla Town. Name of Project Location Category Zone Woreda/Town
1. G+6 office building GOFA SAWLA GC-3 and/or BC-3 & above
- NB. Poor performing any project in the region, having been black listed in the region for none performing and termination of a project cannot compete for any bid. (Whenever recognized will automatically be rejected)
- To qualify for the award of the contract the bidder is required to fulfill the minimum qualification criteria which are provided in bidding document.
- Bidding will be conducted through the standard Bidding Document (SBD) for procurement of works For National Competitive Biddings (NCB) prepared by the Federal Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency, 2011.
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the Office of Gofa Zone Finance Department. Tel: 0467771623.
3. Bidders are instructed to submit “One Original” and “Two copies” of Technical and Financial Documents in different folder. Labeled as ORIGIONAL AND COPY FOR BOTH PROPOSALS PROPERLY, separately and shall be sealed in large outer mother envelope.
4. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder on the submission of written application to the above address and payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 500.00 (Five Hundred) for each of document starting from the first appearance of this advertisement on the Ethiopian Herald for 30 calendar days. The final submission date and opening of the technical proposal will be on 31st date of this announcement at 11:00 AM & 2:30 PM respectively at Gofa Zone Finance and Economic Development Department. If the 31st day is not a working date, it will be held on the next working day
5. Bidder shall obtain bid document upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500,00 (Five Hundred) from Gofa Zone Finance Department, Room No.4
6. Bid shall be valid for a period of (90) +28=118 /one hundred eighteen/ Calendar Days
7. All Bidders must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 500,000 (Birr Five Hundred Thousand). The bid security shall be payable on demand to the bureau and must be an irrevocable letter of credit, or Bank Guarantee, or a certified payment Order (CPO) at the bidders option.
8. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification application first and financial document of qualified bidders next.
9. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder’s Legal representătives who choose to attend at the office of Gofa Zone Finance and Economic Development Department
10. Bidders with the financial arithmetic error exceeding plus or minus two (2) percentages shall automatically be rejected.
11. Gofa Zone Finance and Economic Development Department reserves the right to reject all or parts of bids.
Tel: 0467771623 SNNPR, Gofa Zone,
SNNPR Gofa Zone Finance and Economic
Development Department Sawla, Ethiopia