Invitation for Bid (IFB)
Proc. Ref No. NCB/GW/01/2021
Give Water is an Ethiopian civil society organization (Re-registered) and one of the implementers for the Afar EDTF project. Give Water (GW) invites all eligible water well drilling Contractors (WWDC) of grade 4 and above to provide a proposal, for drilling of three Water wells in 3-weredas (Mile, Telalak & Dewe; in each wereda) in Afar Regional state
- Bidding will be conducted through open National Competitive Bidding (NCB) as per procedures specified in the tender document and pertinent procurement directive and guidelines.
- Give Water (GW) has secured a budget from donors (PDN-EDTF) to cover the cost eligible payments under the contract Bid-No. NCB/GW/01/2021 for procurement of drilling and construction of 3- Wells for community water supply Project,
- Interested bidders shall submit the appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating the bidder’s eligibility which shall include the following evidence I. VAT registration certificate, II. TIN certificate III. Renewed business license and Commercial registration certificate IV. Renewed appropriate waterworks registration certificate from Ministry of Water, Irrigation & Electric or Regional water bureaus
- Interested bidders can obtain a complete set of bidding documents from Give Water (GW) head office, Finance division during working hour starting from the publication date of this bid advertisement on a newspaper upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 300 ETB (Three hundred birr only)
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and any clarification from Give Water (GW) head office finance division at any working hour, or by 15ing Tell:- +251-911786612, PO BOX – 41575, e-mail Givewaterlo@yahoo.com up to January 26th, 2021
- Bids shall be valid for a period of sixty (60) days after bide opening and must be accompanied by bid security in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO.
- The bidder should submit a bid bond (bid security) amounted of 1% of the total bid amount, including VAT, in CPO or unconditional bank guarantee to Give Water (GW). The security shall be valid for twenty eight days (28) beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
- Interested bidders will be requested to offer one original and one copy of their technical and financial proposals and CPO, separately sealed in different envelope showing clearly technical/financial & original/ copy and all sealed envelope also sealed in one bigger envelope
- The proposal must be delivered to Give Water (GW), in prepared BOX, on or before 2:00 pm (afternoon) of January 26th, 2021. Late bids will be rejected.
- . Technical Bids will be opened on the same day to the dead line for bid submission (January 26th, 2021) at 2:30 pm at Give Water (GW) office, meeting Hail, in the presence of bidders and/or their legal representatives who wish to attend Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
- Give Water (GW) reserves all rights to accept or reject any or all bids without giving any reason thereof.
Give Water (GW)
Addis Ababa, K/keranyo sub-city, Tor-Hayiloch area, Near Shoa Supperriwket,Emmu Tower 4th floor office No.406 Tell:- +251-911786612, 0919313941 P.O. BOX:- 41575, A.A
Ethiopian Give Water