Gibe Dedesa farmers cooperative union
Invitation for Rebiding
Bid No YHG 9782/13 Terms of Reference for a consultancy service providers for provision of advisory service to Gibe Dedesa farmers’ cooperative union limited to establish Maize flour factory
The consultant should fulfill the following requirements:
- The consultant should have a legal license for consultancy service.
- The consultant should have a renewed business license for the current 2013 Ethiopia calendar.
- . The consultant should be registered with Ethiopian tax authority and should produce valid document including VAT, TIN, Tax clearance and registration certificate.
- The consultant should have proven experience and skill on advising the establishment of Maize flour, pasta, macaroni and biscuit (food complex) factory or similar venture.
- Previous working experience with farmers’ organization, cooperatives and union is an advantage.
- Documented evidences of similar works and references of work
- Bidding documents purchased from Gibe Dedesa farmers’ cooperative union office finance department. For a non-refundable fee of birr 50 at working hours.
- Bids must be accompanied by bid security amounting 2% of the total amount in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank guarantee and shall be delivered To “Gibe dedesa farmers “cooperative union”.
- Interested applicants should submit two separate sealed documents that includes technical proposal, curriculum vitae of the proposed professional (s) with supporting documentThe second document should include financial requirements.
- Technical qualification document shall be prepared in one original and one copies in a properly signed, stamped and separately wax-sealed in one single envelope, clearly making” original and copy,
- . The financial document shall be prepared in One Original and one copies. The Original & the copies shall be signed, stamped and separately wax-sealed in one single envelope clearly making “Original and copy
- Both the technical and financial documents shall be submitted to single envelope and addressed to “Gibe Dedesa Farmers’ cooperative union” before the deadline for bid submission
- Submission & Opening of bid will be at Gibe dedesa farmers’ cooperative union office
a. The deadline of bid submission (both qualification and financial offers) shall be at 9:00AM on the 10th day from the first announcement date of calendar day. Let bids shall be automatically rejected.
b. The qualification document will opened at 9:30Am on the same date of bid submission.
c. If the bid opening day on Saturday, Sunday or holyday the bid opening day post pond on the next working day
14. The Gibe dedesa farmers’ cooperative union
reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
East Wollega Zone Nekemte