Geosynthetics Industrial Works PLC
INVITATION FOR BIDS
GEOSYNTHETICS INDUSTRIAL WORKS PLC (G.I.W) is a manufacturer of uPVC Pipe HDPE pipe, Geomembrane Sheet, Irrigation and Drainage pipes. And hence the company invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of Hydrostatic Pressure Testing Machine.
- Detail technical specification is attached on the bid document,
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders, upon presentation of copies of renewed trade license, VAT & tax payer’s registration certificates, supplier’s registration certificate and upon payment of a non-refundable of Birr 100.00 (One hundred) including VAT.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of GIW procurement department office located at Kality, near Mame Steel Factory, in the compound of Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation, during normal working hours.
- Bids must be delivered in person to GIW in Wax-Sealed envelope as per the following schedules and will be opened in the conference hall of GIW.
- The bid closing date shall be on the 10th Ethiopian calendar day since the announcement made on the Ethiopian Herald. If this day is a holiday, the date of closing will be on the next working day. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who choose to attend at GIW Conference hall at 2:30 PM on the 10th Ethiopian calendar day since the announcement made on Ethiopian Herald. If this day is a holiday the date of opening will be on the next working day.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of not less than 2% of the bid bond in the form of bank guarantee, C.P.O or certified check enclosed in the technical bid document.
- The winner is expected to submit 10% performance bond.
- . The GIW reserves the right to accept or reject partial or all bids.
- Address: Geosynthetics Industrial Works PLC. Procurement & Supply DepartmentTel No:251 114 395287/251 911 507101 Fax No: 251 114 395284