Gefersa Mental Health Rehabilitation Center
Invitation for Bids (NCB)
IFB Number: NCB/05/2020
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Procurement for Gazebo, Covered Walk Way, CobbleStone Road, Parking Area & Pedestrial Walk Way Construction
Gefersa mental health rehabilitation center invites sealed bids towards the cost for Gazebo, Covered Walk Way, Cobblestone Road, Parking Area & Pedestrial Walk Way Construction located at Gefersa mental health rehabilitation center ,Burayu Town.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Government Procurement Guideline. Interested Bidders should fulfill the following requirements:
- This invitation is for all National Contractors having GC/BC-5 and above.
- Trade License on construction service License valid for the year -2013 E.C
- Ministry of Finance and Economic Development’s registration certificate for the year-2013 E.C
- VAT registration certificate.
- Clearance from Inland Revenue Administration.
- Required Service: Gazebo, Covered Walk Way, Cobblestone Road, Parking Area & Pedestrial Walk Way Construction
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Gefersa mental health rehabilitation center, +251 -11 2-84-41-11 / +251 -2 -84-41-06 from8:30 AM – 12:30 AM and 1:30 PM-5:30 PM from Monday to Friday
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300.00 (Three hundred Birr).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 PM on 21st calendar days beginning from the first date of advertisement on newspaper. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 100,00.00 birr and must be in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee from any Bank of Ethiopia.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the Finance and procurement Directorate at 2:30 P.M on the closing date.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially.
Ministry of Health Mental Health Rehabilitation Center