NOTICE OF INVITATION OF BIDS
National competitive bidding for Gambella University on mini Stadium and Related Facilities project.
The Gambella University invites sealed bids from all registered eligible bidders of contractors BC 1 or GC 1, for Project in Gambella University.
- The Federal democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Ministry of Science and Higher Education Gambella University invited sealed bids from eligible bidders for furnishing the necessary materials, labor and equipments for the construction and completion of construction work at Gambella University. Bidders shall provide: Valid business license indicating the stream of business in which the Bidders is engaged, renewed for the year 2012 E.C from Authorized bodies, Its Tax Clearance certificate; Its trading license renewed for 2012E.C; TIN & VAT registration certificate issued by the revenue and custom authority valid within the bid process time; The bidders shall have a certificate of registration with category BC 1, GC 1, renewed for 2012 E.C (2020 GC) Professional practice certificate (From Ministry of Construction), Registration certificate in the suppliers listed under public procurement and property administration agency and construction license from Ministry of construction and other appropriate public body valid for the year.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be collected by the bidder upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 1,000.00 (One Thousand Birr). At working hours from the Procurement office Gambella University Ethiopia Telephone +251475510082 any queries can be forwarded to the procuring entity using the aforementioned address
- Eligible bidders are required to submit technical and financial proposal in separate envelopes.
- Bids must be delivered to the address Gambella University Procurement Directorate Office on 21- calendar days beginning from the end date of the first advertisement. If the opening day is not a working day; the bid will be submitted at the aforementioned time of the next working day. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 300,000 (Three Hundred Thousand birr) or equivalent amount in an acceptable Bank expressed in a freely convertible currency, in the form of certified payment order (CPO) or unconditional time Bank Guarantee in the form provided in the Bid Document payable to the Employer at the first demand without any international (foreign) bidders must be counter guaranteed by local(Ethiopian) bank and must be submitted at the address of: – the Gambella University, Ethiopia Telephone +251475510082.
- The Bid comprising of technical and financial document must be delivered in separate envelopes in two copies and one original & copy of the document to the address given above on at 3:00 Am 4:00 AM hour. All copies of the Bids shall be submitted in separate Envelope i.e. the (technical proposal financial offer and bid security) and one outer (mother Envelop)
- Bids will be opened on the same date at 4:30 AM.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Ninety (90) calendar days after Bid opining.
- The public body reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, to alter, amend or cancel this request if deemed to be of the interest, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder or Bidders. All Bids must include value added tax (VAT) on the summary of the bid price.
Commercial Bank Account No CBE Z
Cell Phone: +251475510082
Procurement Reference No GmU-Constn12/2012
Gambella University Procurement