Gambella Regional Water and Irrigation Resources Development Bureau
Ethiopian Herald Jul25,2020
Re-Invitation for Bids (IFB)
GRANRB- GAMBELLA, ETHIOPIA
Achuwa Small-scale irrigation project
IFB Title _Small Work’s Contract-Civil Work, and Supply & Installation of Pump & generator, Pipes & Fittings
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
BID No. GRANRB/ITNG/SSI/DRDIP/01/2020
The Gambella regional state Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources development DRDIP Project has allocated budget toward the cost of the Small-scale irrigation projects and it intends to part of funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for DRDIP Small scale Irrigation projects.
- Gambella regional state Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources development now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of Smale scale Irrigation Projects and Supply & Installation of Pump & generator in Achuwa Kebele Itang Special Woredas of Region.
- Bidding will be conducted through a NATIONAL COMPETETIVE BIDDING (NCB) procedure, and is open to all bidders from eligible source as defined in the Guidelines.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of ninety (90) days after Bid opening. Bids must be accompanied by bid security of 400,000 (Four hundred thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank Guarantee. Insurance bond is not acceptable.
- Bidders must obtain registration for category WWC_4 and above with valid license for the current year and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidder’s compliance which shall include:Trading License renewed for 2012 EFY, Tax Clearance Certificate which states that the bidder is eligible to participate in any public tender, VAT Registration Certificate and registered as contractor in the list of the Authorized Public Body for Registration of contractor’s, i.e. Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA).
- Qualification requirement as provided in the bidding document with others additional details.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application and copies of necessary renewed licenses with originals from Gambella regional state Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Gambella City, at or before 3:00 P.m. On 21st day of announcement of this invitation for bids notice on the Ethiopian national news paper upon payment of a non-refundable, fee of Birr 300.00.
- Bids must be delivered to the Gambella regional state Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources development, Gambella City, at or before 10:00 a.m. on 21st day of announcement (August 17, 2020) of this invitation for bid notice on the Ethiopian Herald newspaper. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ /their representatives who choose to attend in person at 10:30 a.m. on August 17, 2020 at Gambella regional state Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources development, Gambella City. If there will be public holiday or Weekend on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and the same venue,
- Gambella regional state Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources development reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
- Full Address: Gambella regional state Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources Development, DRDIP Office
Tel: +251- 0919141127 or +251-911717157 P.O. Box:03