Gada Special Economic Zone Authority Adama
Invitation to Bids/IFB/GSEZA/NCB/.01/2021
Gada Special Economic Zone Authority has planned for Drilling, Construction Pumping Test 1 at Jello and Koka Areas in Lume Woreda, East Showa Zone, for Deep Water Wells of 600m + 25% and Consultancy employed through National Competitive Biddings (NCB)
Therefore, interested eligible bidders are invited to participate on this bid for the following lots.
- Lote 1 Drilling and Construction of Deep Water—- Qty L/S
- Lote 2—-Consultancy
- Bidders should present renewed License, valid and renewed Water Works Construction Registration Certificate. MOWIE license, Renewed work License.
- Registration certificate issued from authorized Ministry, Tax payer certificate. Registration card for VAT & TIN together &. Copy of IDC with the written application during bid purchase.
- Bids shall be accompanied by bid bond of not less than 1% of the bid price in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guaranty and must be submitted to the above mentioned Authority.
- Bidders must submit the technical and financial document separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. Each envelope shall be stamped and scaled. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail. CPO must Enclosed to Financial Document.
- Any Bidder can purchases Bid document starting from Published in Herald newspaper Up to 21(Twenty One) cons count days. Payment of non-refundable fee of birr 500 (Five Hundred ETB) per Lot from Gada Special Economic Zone Authority Room 201.
- Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and Reference number Ref: GSEZA/NCB/001/2021.
- who are eligible on water well drilling companies (WWDC) and/or General Water Works Construction (GWWC) of Grade 1 and above to provide financial and technical proposal Bid documents shall be submitted to Gada Special Economic Zone Authority floor Two.
- Bids will be open on next of Twenty two day. Starting from the day bid published on Herald Newspaper. Bids shall be closed at 4:30 O’clock PM opened at PM 5:00 O’clock on the same date in the Presence of the bidder’s representative who is interested to attend at the 1st floor hall).
- If the bidder win the Bid it must be made bid security to be provided as Bank Guarantee or CPO equivalent to 10% of the bid price.
- GSEZA reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or fully.
- If Bid open date is not working date it must be postponed to next working date.
Address ; Gada Special Economic Zone Authority Adama
In front of Kerayu Hotel Galma Aba Gada