Friendship Support Association
January 25, 2021
Ref. No. FSA/5015/21
INVITATION TO BID
Production of Documentary Video
Friendship Support Association (FSA) has been established and legally registered in 2007 and re-registered from Agency for Civil Society Organization on 13th May 2019 in accordance with Civil Society organizations proclamation No. 1113/2019. The license number is 0624. FSA is founded by a group of volunteers, who care about the needs of the Afar communities and dedicated to promoting dignity and improved livelihoods for the Afar pastoralist communities. Our organization has more than 13 years’ experience of working with Afar people on different projects.
Friendship Support Association (FSA) hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for the Production of Documentary videos and photos.
- Terms of Reference (TOR) can be obtained from FSA’s office from January 25, 2021, to February 3, 2021, during working hours, 08:30 AM – 12:30 PM and 01:30 PM – 05:00 PM.
- Bids must be accompanied with renewed business license and registration, VAT/TOT, TIN Registration Certificate and have to submit this requirement/s.
- Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to FSA’s office on or before February 3, 2021, until 01:30 PM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of a bank guarantee or CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening. Note: CPO must be attached to the original financial document.
- The bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, and legal stamp
- Bidders must submit the technical and financial documents separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them, the original will prevail.
- Friendship Support Association (FSA) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
Friendship Support Association (FSA)
Nifas Silk Lafto Sub-City, Woreda 2, Mekanisa.
Tel: 011 369 87 42/ 09 12 01 12 64/ 09 11 16 57 39
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia