Friendship for Integrated Development Association
Bid for Auditor
Friendship for Integrated Development Association (FIDA) is a local organization working in Addis Ababa. FIDA’s mission is to support vulnerable children and destitute women in an effort to improve their livelihood and enable them to be self-supporting and have greater control over their lives through the promotion of participatory and sustainable development programs.
FIDA is looking for an eligible audit firm to conduct the financial audit of the organization for the year ended December 31, 2020, with the possibility of renewal for two additional years.
Eligible audit firms are required to attach and fulfill the following documents:
- Renewed business license for the year under consideration.
- Renewed certificate license from AABE.
- Authorized registered chartered accountants and certificate of professional competence.
- VAT registration and Tax Identification certificate.
- Organizational profile including evidence of past related working experiences.
- Details of staff assigned to perform the audit including their work experience,
- Detailed audit schedule that indicates the audit start and completion date.
Eligible audit firms shall submit their technical and financial proposal in sealed envelopes to FIDA office, Addis Ababa, on or before January 21, 2021, 5:00 pm.
Address: In front of Addis Ketema Sub City head office, DakaMate Building 1st floor
P.O.Box 29928, Tel. 0118-703886/0913762943/0911401301