The Fred Hollows Foundation
Invitation to Bid
Bid No: FHFE /IFB/04/2020
- the Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office (FHFE) an international humanitarian organization invites sealed bids from eligible qualified bidders for the supply of Hotel accommodation and Meeting Hall service at Addis Ababa town
- Interested and eligible bidders are invited to obtain a complete set of bidding documents from The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia County office located at 22 maizora Haile G/selase Avenue, Rebecca Building 4th floor Room No 409 Adis Ababa
- The Foundation plans to sign a framework agreement for the of these service for one year, which could be renewable based on performance & other internal factors
- Bidders shall present a copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2012 EC, registration certificate. Tax identification & VAT Registration Certificates and other necessary documents.
- Tenders must be submitted to The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office along with bid security (bid bond) in acceptable forms (CPO or bank guarantee) specified in the bidding data sheet amounting to Birr 20.000 on a separate envelope. The bid security shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
- The financial offers shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labeled as original and copy. A technical offer shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labeled as Technical Offer. The four envelopes including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed outer envelope, addressed to The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office whose address is mentioned Below
- The bid will be closed on October 12th, 2020 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 pm in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at FHFE Conference Room NO 406. Addis Ababa.
- Bidders are advised to read the bidding document thoroughly in order to fall the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
- Failure to comply with the conditions from No.2 to 8 above shall result in an automatic rejection
- The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia office reserves the right to reject any big and to annul the bidding process partially or all bids at any time prior to contract award. without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
The Fred Hollows Foundation Ethiopia Office
Tel. 011 618 10 42
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.