Forum on Sustainable Child Empowerment
Forum on Sustainable Child Empowerment/FSCE/
Call for Consultancy Service
FSCE is a recognized non-profit charitable local NGO that has been working for the benefit of vulnerable children since 1989. The organization is governed by a general assembly and a board that has an executive committee.
Currently, FSCE offer a continuum of child focused development works in six Area Program Offices namely in Addis Ababa, Dire Dawa, Bahirdar, Dessie, GamoGofa, and Adama.
This call for consultancy is for the following two undertakings:
- Baseline Survey Development for Kinder not Helf (KNH) funded project entitled “Prevention of Unsafe Movement of Children in the Southern Corridor located in three woredas (Gerese, Arbaminch zuria & Damot sore woreda/districts) of the two zones (Gamo & Wolayita Zones) and Soddo town.
- Organizational Strategic Plan Development 2021-2025.
Therefore, FSCE is looking for a potential freelance consultant/consultancy firm/ that could successfully undertake number one or two or both of the assignment indicated above.
Qualification and Desirable Competencies:
Applications from any teams are welcome and will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate the following qualifications and competencies:
- Relevant academic degree (master level) in Social Science, Sociology, Psychology, Economics or other relevant field of studies.
- The team leader has carried out at least three similar consultancy contracts around the same core subject areas (Baseline Survey Development and/or strategic plan) supported by testimonies
- Strong facilitation, analytical, reporting, presentation and communication skills.
- Good understanding and experience on Child Protection and Development and/or SPM development.
- Ability to deliver a high quality product in a timely manner.
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English skills including local languages.
The Consultant/s/ Consulting firm/s/ expected to collect the TORs within seven working days starting from the date of announcement from FSCE Head Office and submit separate technical and financial proposal for the two assignments as per the TORs. Our organization is located at ‘Yeka sub city, woreda 9 (Guard Shola), Ten sisters building, 5th floor, next to ‘Ethiopian Athletics Federation,
Tel. +251118333928, P.O box, 9562. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
FSCE reserves the right to cancel part of or the entire consultancy work.