INVITATION FOR BID
For the selection of preferred vender for the below Materials and services purchases
FH Ethiopia is a Christian Relief and Development International Organization re-registered by Charity and Society Agency os Forelon Charity Currently TH Ethiopia is implementing various development projects in tour Regional States on the livelihood of the poor promoting child health and education in rural community-enhancing environment protection and natural resources conservation and prompting stewardship of human financial and natural recourse among the poor and marginalized community,
FH Ethiopia would like to invite all interested local eligible bidders for the selection of a preferred vendor to supply:
- Stationery materials and toners for printer and copiers
- Office suit – coffee, tea, sugar, milk powder, etc,
- Officer Cleaning supplies
- Office furniture’s
- IT equipment and accessories Desktops, Laptops printers, copiers, monitors, keyboards, cables, access points, donales, etc. &
- Construction materials
- Water works equipment and materials &
- Printing Services
- Air ticket services
- Multi-Purpose soap (laundry soap and body soap)
- Hand torchlight with battery
- Sanitary Pads for girls
Winning vendor(s) will have a one-year framework agreement with FH Ethiopia to supply provide the goods or services as demanded, Hence, all interested bidders are invited to participate in the bld and submit their offer for the above stated items with the below address
Eligible bidders must have: –
- a) Renewed trade license
- b) VAT registration certificate
- c) Tax Clearance Certificate
- d) TIN Certificate
- e) Must have more than 3 years of experience in the business
- f) Experience in working for US government funded International NGOs (attached reference letters) is desirable
All bidders can obtain a complete set of bidding documentation including technical requirement or specifications of the abovementioned goods and services from FHE office in Addis Ababa, Address: FH Ethiopia, Bole Sub-city, Woreda 02 House Number 5268, Across Airport Leadership School in the Ring Road Adjacent to Airport Hotel, on the Saris Ring Road side.
Tel: +251 (11) 616-7092/ 0929 04 75 31 Fax +251 (11) 616-7930, within 10 (ten) working days from the date of advertisement during office hours 8.00am – 5.00pm.
- It is mandatory to give Unit Price before VAT and price validity date.
- Bidders should submit the technical and financial offer in separate envelopes
- Bidders should submit their technical proposal accompanied by copies of all appropriate certified documents under eligibility requirement, company profile and license in a sealed and stamped envelope at the same address within 10 working days from the date of this advertisement until 5:00pm of the last date.
- Bids submission after the deadline will not be considered.
- FH Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially FHEthiopia Address