Federal Customs Commission
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Procurement of Consultancy Services for Design Revision, Soil Investigation, Surveying, and conduction Supervision, Contract Administration, and management of Guder Customs Checking Point Office & Related Building which is found under Jimma Customs Branch Office.
Procurement Reference Number: CC/NCB/QCBS/05/2012/20
- FEDRE Customs Commission plans to procure Consultancy Services for Design Revision, Soil Investigation, Surveying, and Construction Supervision, Contract Administration, and management of Guder Customs Checking Point Office & Related Building which is found under Jimma Customs Branch Office.
- The bid will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) through QCBS procedures Contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal government of Ethiopia is open to all Grades 2 and above eligible and qualified bidders (Consultants).
- A complete set of the bidding document or RFP may be purchased by interested bidders on the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 150 (One Hundred Fifty Birr). The method of payment will be cash.
- . The required eligible Legal documents include Renewed trade license for the current year, Tax clearance certificate, VAT registration certificate,, Tax Payer Identification Certificate(TIN) and Supplier List which is registered and printed from Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency website (PPPAA)
- All Bids must be accompanied by Bid Security of ETB 20,000.00. (Twenty Thousand Birr) in the form of a CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
- Bids document must be delivered to Procurement and Finance Administration Directorate office number 302 on or before June 03, 2020, at 2:00 PM. late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of bidders or bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address of Procurement and Finance Administration Directorate office number 302 on June 03, 2020 at 2:30 PM.
- FEDRE Customs Commission reserves the right to reject any bid and to annual the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Federal Democratic Republic Of Ethiopian Customs Commission Procurement and Finance Administration Directorate Office, Tseda Building, CMC In front of Saint Michel Office Number/Room No. 302