Federal Housing Corporation, የፌዴራል ቤቶች ኮርፖሬሽን, http://WWW.agh.gov.et
INVITATION FOR NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID (NCB)
- FEDERAL HOUSING CORPORATION; HOUSING MAINTENANCE & RENOVATION DIRECTORATE
- Category GC/BC-7 and above.
- Procurement Reference No: – FHC/CW/001/2012.
- The Federal Housing Corporation has allocated budget and now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders, for the procurement of Compound works of sixteen (16) Residential Buildings Project; With Procurement ref. Number – FHC/CW/001/2012, from eligible source countries.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open National competitive procurement procedures Contained in the Federal Housing procurement Directives and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Federal House Corporation and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 7 (a), from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm from Corporate Procurement and Property Administration Directorate.
- Registered by the Ministry of Construction With category GC/BC-7 and above, renewed for the year 2012 EFY for All bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below at 7(a) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ET. Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr) or an equivalent amount in easily convertible currency. The method of payment will be in cash.
- Bid must be delivered to the address below at 7 (b) on or before 10:00 Am in the morning, on 21/08/2012 E.C. All bids must be accompanied by bid security as mentioned below in the table in the form of CPO or Bank counter-guarantee in ETB or freely convertible currency from the Commercial Banks of Ethiopia.
Furnishing all the
necessary labor, materials
and equipment for the
preparation & Completion
of Compound works of
sixteen (16) Residential
Buildings Project, in
the different location stated in
the bidding document.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7 (b) at 10:15 Am, in the morning on, 21/08/2012 E.C.
(a) Documents will be issued at Federal Housing Corporation Head Office Located on Legehare Street, second floor; corporate procurement and property administration office, Room No. 206/209 Telephone 011-5-54-41-43/ 011-5-53-95-35.
(b) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened at Federal Housing Corporation Head Office, Located on Legehare Street, second floor; corporate procurement and property administration office, Room No. (209).
8. Federal House Corporation reserves the right to reject any or all bids and any items on the bid.
Telephone no:- 011-5-54-41-43/011-5-53-95-35
Federal House Corporation