FDRE Sugar Corporation Arjo Dedesa Sugar Factory
Ethiopian Herald Dec6,2020
Invitation for International Bid
IFB. No. ADS FP/009/2020
- FDRE Sugar Corporation (Arjo Dedesa Sugar Factory) has allocated a budget towards the cost of goods. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation for bids is issued.
- FDRE Sugar Corporation (Arjo Dedesa Sugar Factory) now invites sealed bids from prospective bidders for the supply (CFR Djibouti) of: Lot-I: Different Factory Chemicals
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of: Procurement Department Mexico Square, Philips Building, Room No. 215 Tel. No:251-11558 – 60 -73/0912102506/0947811195 Fax No. 251-11558 – 92 – 41 ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of Valid licenses, VAT registration certificate, registration certificate from Ministry of Finance and a Written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100.00 (ETB One hundred ) per lot.
- Bids must be submitted to the above office on the 35th day from the first date of this Invitation for Bid posted on the Ethiopian Herald; before 02:00 P.M local time and bid will be opened on the same date at 02:30 PM at the same address in Room No. 215. If the 35th date is not a working day, the bid submission as well as opening date will be the next working day at the same time and venue. Your bid must be accompanied by a bid security amount indicated in the tender document in Ethiopian Birr or Equivalent in foreign currency.
- FDRE Sugar Corporation (Arjo Dedesa Sugar Factory) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
FDRE SUGAR CORPORATION(ARJO DEDESA SUGAR FACTORY)