Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC)
Invitation to Bid
National Competitive Bid (NCB)
- Client: FDRE, Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC)
- Procurement Title: Procurement of Cleaning Service for Industrial Parks Development Corporation Head Office (Outsourcing Cleaning Service)
- Procurement Ref. No: IPDC/NCB/NC/13/2013
- The FDRE- Industrial Parks Development Corporation has budgets for the Procurement of Cleaning Service for IPDC Head Office.
- Qualification requirement includes: Renewed Trade License for the year, VAT registration certificate, and Tax Clearance.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure contained in the Procurement Policy and Procedural Manual of the Industrial Parks Development Corporation and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of the bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested bidders in the address below up on payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian birr 100.00 (One Hundred) in cash
- . Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Industrial Parks Development Corporation and inspect the bidding document at the address given below from Monday to Thursday from 08:30 AM to 12:30 AM in the Morning and 1:30 PM to 5.30 PM in the Afternoon and Friday from 08:30 AM to 11:30 AM in the Morning and 1:30 PM to 5.30 PM in the Afternoon.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before December 17, 2020 at 2:00 PM in the Afternoon. A bid must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand) in the form of CPO or an Unconditional Bank Guarantee in accordance with the form provided in the section 4 Bidding forms of the Bidding Document. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Technical Document will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their legal representatives who choose to attend at the address below on December 17, 2020 at 2:30 PM in the Afternoon and the financial will be opened after the technical evaluation result is notified to all bidders.
- The employer reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
- The address referred to above is:
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC) Address: Kebena, In front of Kenya Embassy, at Bishan Gari Building Procurement and Property Administration Department 2nd Floor, Tel: +25111 661 6396