REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
(To Conduct Annual Household Survey)
Farm Africa (FA) and MCMDO have operational project in SNNPR, South Omo Zone of Hamer and Benetsemay Woredas L4L project. Currently, FA and MCMDO are seeking for competent and reliable consultant to conduct Annual Household survey for the project entitled “Livestock for Livelihood project (L4L)” in both Hamer and Bentsemay Woredas. Therefore, Farm Africa would like to invite capable and eligible consultants to submit sealed bids for the provision of the aforementioned service; and, interested bidders who fulfill the under listed requirements may collect the TOR from our office as indicated below.
Minimum Requirements:- Bidders are required to be:
- i.Legally registered; and have renewed license for the current year;
- ii.Registered with tax authorities; and should be able to produce valid
- iii.documentations including copies of their tax clearance papers; Interested bidders should collect the ToR document from our office or may also request via firstname.lastname@example.org; and can submit their CVs and technical & financial proposals to our bidding email@example.com on or before February 5, 2021 – COB.
- iv.Proposals submitted by unqualified bidders; and those arriving later than the final submission date and time shall be rejected without further notice;
- v.Farm Africa for this task reserve the right to accept or reject any or all the proposals;
- vi.Any Request for clarifications/enquiries can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the following address:
Farm Africa Ethiopia Office Hussein Agraw Bldg. 6th
floor, Kanzanchis, adjacent to Enat Bank
Tel. 011 557 3317, Fax- 011 557 3332.