Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia
Bid announcement for PRE-QUALIFICATION
OF SUPPLIERS/ ORGANAIZATIONS
The Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE) is an Ethiopian Resident Charity Organization playing pivotal role in the introduction and expansion of family planning and other sexual and reproductive health services in Ethiopia, It has been contributing to the national effort to meet the high unmet need in the country for over half a century since 1966. It is one of the few member associations that are awarded accreditation by IPPF.
FGAE has decided to develop a new Supplier list for the supply of Good, Services & Works procured by the organization in line with its norms and standards for the products. The objective of FGAE’s new pre qualification requirements is to ensure sourcing of high quality products from reliable sources, efficient utilization of funds at the best interest of the beneficiaries, to obtain the best service outcomes.
The assignment requires interested and legally registered organizations / firms (VAT registered, with tax payers identification number and with renewed license); with proven experience in their respective business areas.
Organizations / firms applying for these registrations are expected be able to provide any of the following category of Goods, Services & works:
- For the supply of Human Medicine, medical Equipments & Supplies
- For the supply of laboratory Equipments, Supplies and reagents,
- For the supply of Cleaning material Supplies
- For the supply of Stationery material Supplies
- For the supply of Office Furniture and Equipments
- For the supply of Office Equipments, Computer and Accessories
- For the supply of Printing Presses; Promotional materials & digital advertizing works
- For the supply of Electronic Materials, Generators, Equipments and maintenance
- For the supply of Musical Instrument and Accessories
- For the supply of Vehicle & Motor Cycles suppliers
- For the supply of Packer & Movers
- For the supply of Media Production & Promotion
- For the supply of IT & SOFTWARE solutions RELATED Services
- For the supply of Consultancy services
- For the supply of Architectural & Engineering Consultancy services
Interested consultancy firms are expected to submit their technical and financial proposals in separately sealed and waxed envelopes within 21 calendar days starting the date of announcement of this bid On reporter News paper.
Collection of TOR & Submission of Bid Document:
- All bidders are required to submit separate technical and financial proposals in separately sealed and stamped envelopes at FGAE, Head Office (Addis Ababa) on or before July 06, 2020 at 12:30 (Lunch time). Bid proposal shall be accompanied by a bid security of 1% of the bid amount in the form of CPO or bank guarantee.
- All documents with regard to firm’s profile, List of products or service and price range, copy of license and taxpayers registration documents shall be attached to the technical proposal; CPO may also be attached in the technical proposal or Separately sealed envelope.
- Bid document shall be deposited to the box provided for this purpose at the address mentioned below.
- The bid will be opened on July 06, 2020, at 2:00 PM (After lunch) at FGAE Head Office Hall (Addis Ababa) in front of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the opening. FGAE reserves the right to partially or fully cancel the bid.
Applicants are required to fulfill the following minimum requirement:
- They should list all types of products and/or services they are able to provide to FGAE with price range
- They should be legally registered and shall present renewed trade license ;
- They should have VAT and TIN registration certificate;
- They should be able to provide organizational profile and business profile detail;
- They should demonstrate proven experience in their field of business
To this effect, FGAE would like to invite potential bidders/firm, with extensive and experience in their respective field and bidders can collect the TOR prepared for this purpose at a non-returnable fee of Birr one hundred (100.00) at FGAE main office located at the address below.
Contact address: for: For any information, doubts, bidding document purchase, Bid delivery and opening
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE), Head Office
Debre Zeit Road, Meskerem Mazoria (Ritchie Area)
3rd floor Room No. 303
Tel. 251 (11) 467 2300 or 251 (11) 467 2216 (for any
information, compliant, or doubts)
P.O. Box 5716, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
All Tenders are also available at www.fgae.org