FAL General Contractor
NOTICE OF INVITATION TO BIDS
1. FAL General Contractor has entered contract agreement with Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) for Debre Markos-Debre Elias-kuch Design and Build Road Project, Lot 1: Debre Markos-Debre EllasTemcha (Km 0+000-75+0000).
2. Pursuant to the requirements of the contract. FAL General Contractor, now invites eligible bidders to submit sealed bid for providing the necessary labor, material and equipment for geotechnical (foundation) investigation works of 2 (two) bridges along the project road.
3. Interested bidders shall have at least 3 (three) years of experience in the last five years on bridge foundation investigation works, preferably on ERA administered projects.
4. FAL General Contractor now invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for geotechnical investigation works of two bridges.
a) Interested bidders shall submit following legal documents along with their qualification documents;
- (i) Trading license renewed for 2012 EFY in the field of Foundation Investigation Work;
- (ii) Tax clearance certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender, valid at bid submission date, VAT and TIN registration certificates;
- (iii) Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA).
- (iv) Bidders who fail to provide valid documents mentioned under 4(i), (ii), (iii) above with its qualification document will be rejected from further evaluation.
b) Interested bidders shall also submit following documents justifying their experiences along with their qualification documents;
- (i) Bidders shall provide evidence justifying ownership of laboratory to accomplish the required tasks and shall also present the required basic drilling rig and other accessories and the relevant equipment ownership title deeds certificates for the execution of the work.
- (ii) Bidders shall provide company profile, including professionals, past work experience in similar works and testimonies for same.
5. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure, specified in the bidding documents, and is open to all eligible bidders. Detail qualification criteria are stated in the bidding document,
6. Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at FAL General Contractor at the address given below, from 9:00AM to 12:30PM and 1:30PM to 5:00PM from Mondays to Fridays and 9:00 AM to 12:30PM on Saturday local time. A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application and presentation of the documents mentioned under item (4) above to the address below, effective as of June 18, 2020G.C.
7. Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification Application & Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” in the other envelope, the two envelopes shall be sealed in an outer envelope.
8. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Technical qualification application first and Financial Bids of qualified Bidders next.
9. Bids must be delivered to the address below on/before July 01, 2020 at 2:30 P.M. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of ETB 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Birr) in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee. Bids not accompanied by bid security shall be rejected from further evaluation. Technical qualification information and Bid security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at FAL General Contractor Head Office, on the final date and time of bid submission. Late bids will be rejected.
FAL General Contractor reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
FAL General Contractor, Head Office, Construction Operations Department,
Yeka Sub City, Around Ayat area, GETAS Building, 5th floor, Room
Tel: +251 11 6 626357/+251 116633411/0+12741746