FAL General Contractor
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BIDS
- FAL General Contractor has entered a contract agreement with Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) for construction works of GodeHargele Lot 1: Gode -km 100+00 Design and build road project,
- Pursuant to the requirements of the contract, FALGeneral Contractor intends to sublet part of the permanent works, Eligible bidders are invited to submit a sealed bid for providing the necessary labor, material, and equipment for execution of part of the permanent works including earthworks, drainage and pavement works (ie. clearing & grubbing, earthworks, drainage structures, subbase, gravel wearing course, base course, and asphalt construction) of the project,
- Interested bidders shall have a category of GC-3/RC-310 GC-1/RC-1 Inclusive construction grades.
- FAL General Contractor now invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for execution of part of permanent works of the project as indicated in item number 2 a) Interested bidders shall submit the following legal documents along with their qualification documents: (1) Trading license renewed for 2013 EFY in construction Works (1) Tax clearance certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender, valid of bid submission date, VAT and TIN registration certificates;(II) Registration as a supplier in the list of the mandated public body, le Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA). (iv) Bidders who fail to provide valid documents mentioned under 4(1), (l), (i) above with its qualification documents be rejected from further evaluation b) Interested bidders shall also submit following documents justifying their experiences along with their qualification documents, (b) Bidders shall provide company profile, including resource capacity (equipment ownership, manpower and post-work experience in similar works and Evidence /testimonies for some, if any
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure, specified in the bidding documents, and is open to all eligible bidders. Detail qualification criteria are stated in the bidding document.
- The peak annual Construction turnover for subcontracting is ETB 228 Million. The sub-contractor peak turnover will also be adjusted by an/cofactor
- Experience under construction in the role of contractor, subcontractor or joint venture partner for at least the last two (2) years.
- Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at FAL General Contractor at the address given below, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM from Mondays to Fridays and 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM on Saturday local time. A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be collected by interested bidders on the submission of a written application and presentation of the documents mentioned under item (4) above to the address below effective as of 27 January 2021G.C
- Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification Application & Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” in the other envelope the two envelopes shall be sealed in an outer envelope Bidders shall submit one original and two copies of Technical and Financial Bids. Both Technical and Financial Bids shall be opened on the same day in the presence of bidders and financial bids will not be read out and the Contractor reserves the right for further negotiations with bidders, if necessary, on financial offers.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on/before March 08, 2021 at 2:30 PM. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of ETB 30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Birt) in the form of CPO. Bids not accompanied by bid security shall be rejected from further evaluation. Lole bids will be FAL General Contactor reserve the abito center reflect any or all blas Adeles Fal General Contact Head pilice Consuelon Operations Department
- Yeka Sub Clly, Around Ayol oleo, GET Building, 5 floors, Room No. 507
- Tel +251 11 6 626357/+251 116633411 Mob.0911225635