Nib International Bank S.C
EXTENSION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) PERIOD
FOR FURNISHINGS, ITERIOR FITOUT AND DECOR OF NIB BANK HEAD QUARTER BUILDING
Bid Ref. No. NIB/34/2019/20
NIB International Bank is finalizing construction of its new Head Quarter building complex found in Addis Ababa around Senga Tera, and on the phase of execution of finishing works. Thus, the Bank seeks qualified bidders with valid trade licenses to express their interest to be engaged on supply and installation of Furnishings, Interior fit-out and decor.
Therefore interested and eligible suppliers and interior design firms experienced in doing the similar project are here by invited to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) based on the TOR prepared by the Bank as per the following and the adjusted time period:
- Bidders should collect TOR document free of charge during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00am 12:00 am and 1:00 pm -5:00 Pm and Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00 am, from the address mentioned below.
- Bidders are expected to review the scope of the work and visit the site to propose a right fit solution. The site visit will be conducted up to June 24, 2020, during office hours mentioned above.
- Address: Nib International Bank Procurement Division, located at Dembel City Center, 4th floor, for further information: Telephone +251 11 5 50 44 52/ +251 115 58 06 51, Fax +251 11 5 622448
- For eligibility, bidders should bring Copy of renewed Trade license, Registration certificate or any related document to carry out such project.
- Interested applicant can submit their expression of interest with proposal in sealed envelope on or before June 25, 2020 at 3:00 PM at address mentioned under serial number 3.
- The Bank will short list selected candidates on the basis of the expressions of interest & proposal received, to whom the Bank will send a request for proposals (RFP).
- Bidders shall cover all costs associated with preparation and submission of their bid.
- The Bank reserves right to select for short list or not any or all of the bidders without giving reasons thereof.
Nib International Bank
Telephone +251 11 5 50 44 52/+251 115 58 06 51,
Fax +251 11 5 622448
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia