United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Title of the EOI: Expression of Interest for the provision of UNCC lighted signs for United Nations Economic Commission for Africa(UNECA)
- Date of this EOI: 15 September 2020
- Closing Date for Receipt of EOI: 29 September 2020
- EOI Number: EOIUNECA17743
- E-mail Address: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address EOI response by email to the Attention of Daniel Mamo/Hezkias Sintayehu
- UNSPSC Code: 82000000
DESCRIPTION OF REQUIREMENTS
1. 1. The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) complex is located at Menelik II Avenue, at Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, is seeking for expressions of Interest (EOIs) from qualified companies who can replace the banners bearing the ECA logo which were mounted on the sides of the UNCC building The Commission is therefore looking to procure the services of a company to manufacture cut-out individual aluminum plates of the ECA logo, which will “United Nations Economic Commission for Africa” along with the UN logo and mount them on the sides of the UNCC building.
The service required is UNCC lighted signs. New UNCC rooftop signage (lit ECA logos in English and French).
Interested companies are therefore required to submit their EOI. The completed Vendor Response Form should be submitted to the above-mentioned e-mail address on or before 29 September 2020.
UNECA is precluded from entering into a contract with a vendor that is not fully registered with United Nations Global Market lace (UNGM) and did not obtain UN Global Market Place (UNGM) Vendor ID Number. Thus, only those vendors who are registered or provisionally registered or have started their registration process in UNGM will be eligible to receive the solicitation document. (Use https://www.ungm.orgwebsite to register at UNGM:).
Interested vendors who fulfill the requirements are required to submit the completed Vendor Response Form through the address stated above on or before 20 May 2020. Please direct all your queries to the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa using the email provided above.
Vendors interested in participating in this planned solicitation process should complete the Vendor Response Form (Found at UNPD Internet Site: https://www.un.org/Depts/ptd/sites/www.un.org.Depts.ptd/files/pdf/eoi17743pdf UNGM Portal: https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/11409