Ethiopian Youth Sport Acadamy
Invitation for Bid
Ethiopian Youth Sport Academy
Procurement Reference number: 003/2013
- The Ethopian youth sports academy has funds within the Employer’s budget to be used for investigation, proposing maintenance solution, and supervision work for the below listed lots
- The Invitation is open to Consultants under Category Grade 1 who have good experience in construction and maintenance work of the specifically mentioned
- lots, registered with the relevant offices in Ethiopia and renewed their License at least for the current year and has registered at Ethiopian Construction Minister or other relevant offices,
- Ethiopian youth sports academy invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Investigation and proposing maintenance solutions for the below-mentioned lot items.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Government of The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Procurement and Logistics division of the academy and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at the normal working hour
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English/ Amharic language may be purchased by interested bidders from the announcement day on Ethiopian Herald News Paper onwards during office hours at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 400.00 (Four Hundred) birr only for each lot. The method of payment will be in cash
- Bids must be delivered with one original and two copies of technical and financial proposals in different separately sealed envelopes to the address below at or before the announcement. The bid shall be valid for the period of Ninety (90) days. The bid shall be accompanied by a Bid Security not less than 1% of the total amount.
- The bid will be closed on the last date of announcement at 4:00 AM local time and will be opened at 4:30 AM local time
Item Lot No.
The investigation, Proposing maintenance solution and supervision work for defected Olympic standard swimming pool.(Preparing SBD, BOO, Specification, and drawing)
The investigation, Proposing maintenance solution and supervision work for defected Athletics standard swimming pool.(Preparing SBD, BOO, Specification, and drawing)
- One bidder can purchase and compete on both lots.
- Ethiopia youth sports academy reserves the right to reject any or all of the bids.
- Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below:
Ethiopia Youth Sport Academy
Street Address: Along Bole Megenagna Ring Road
In Front of Ethiopia Construction Design and
Supervision Works Corporation
Floor: First Floor Office No. 112
City: Addis Ababa
Post Code: 21694(1000)
Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Ethiopia Youth Sport Academy