Ethiopian Shipping and Logistic Services Enterprise Kality Branch Office
Invitation to Bidders
Tender No. ESLSE/PT/NCB/21/2013
Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the Construction of Kality Store and Fence Maintenance upon fulfilling of the following terms and conditions.
- Bidders who engaged in the sector shall present a renewed trade license, trade registration certificate, VAT registration, current clearance certificates, supplier list registration certificate.
- Bidders must obtain registration for category Gc-6 or /Bc-5 and above with valid license for the 2011 E.C.
- . The bid document shall be obtained from Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise which is located on the former maritime building at 1st floor against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr) during office hours.)
- Bid document shall be accompanied with bid bond amount not less than 2% of the total contract price in the name of Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise with technical Proposal in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO that can be valid at least 73 days after bid opening.
- Bidders shall submit a financial and technical offer in separate envelopes.
- The bid document shall be submitted in the tender box of the New MTS building in front of Abyssinia bank on the 10th floor on or before February 02, 2021, at 2:00 pm and it shall be open on the same date at 2:30 pm (afternoon) in the presence of bidders or their representatives
- Late bid shall not be accepted and return unopened
- . Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or totaily,
Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise