Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise
Invitation to Bidders
Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for Supply and Installation of
- CCTV Camera, Vehicle Gate Barrier and under Vehicle search Mirror.
Up on fulfilling of the following terms and conditions.
- Bidders who engaged in the sector shall present renewed trade license and registration,VAT registration, current tax clearance certificates, Tin number supplier list registration certificate with technical proposal.
- Bidders who engaged in the sector shall present Manufacturing letter of Authorization (MAF)
- The bid document shall be obtained from Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise which is located on the former maritime building at 1st floor Office No 106 against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr) during office hours and obtain the bid document from 10th floor.
- Bid document shall be accompanied with bid bond amount not less than 2% of the total price on the name of Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise with technical Proposal in the form of un conditional bank guarantee or CPO that can be valid at least 73 days after bid opening If the amounts of a bid security exceed 500,000 ETB the bidder shall reduce to 500,000 (five hundred thousand ETB).
- Bidders shall submit financial and technical offer separately.
- Bidders shall submit letter of manufacturing letter of authorization.
- Bid document shall be submitted in the tender box of the above address at 8th floor on or before December 18/2020 at 2:00 pm and it shall be opened at 2:30 pm (after noon) in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
- Late bid shall not be accepted and return unopened.
- Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or totally
Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise