Ethiopian Shipping and Logistic Services Enterprise
Invitaion to Bidders
Tender No re-ESLSE/PAGS/NCB/24/2012
Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for different types of IT equipment upon fulfilling of the following terms and conditions.
- Bidders who engaged in the sector shall present renewed trade license, VAT registration, current tax clearance certificates, and authorization letter and supplier list registration certificate with technical proposal.
- The bid document shall be obtained from Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise which is located on the former maritime building at 1st floor against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (two Hundred Birr) during office hours.
- Bid document shall be accompanied with bid bond amount not less than 2% of the total price on the name of Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise with technical Proposal in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO that can be valid at least 73 days after bid opening.
- Bidders shall submit financial and technical offer in the separate envelopes.
- . Bid document shall be submitted in the tender box of ESLSE new building at 10th floor on or before October 7 at 2:00 pm and it shall be opened at 2:30 pm (after noon) in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
- Late bid shall not be accepted and return unopened.
- Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or totally
Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise