Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise
Invitation to Bidders
Tender No. ESLSE/PT/NCB/24/2013
Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for Consultancy of Old MTSE Building Renovation Project design review, contract administration, and construction supervision Consultancy service.
Upon fulfilling the following terms and conditions.
- Bidders who engaged in the sector shall present renewed trade license, trade registration certificate, VAT registration, current tax clearance certificates, supplier list registration certificate.
- Bidders must obtain registration for category Grade 1 with a valid license for the 2013 E.C.
- The bid document shall be obtained from Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise which is located on the former maritime building at 1st floor against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr) during office hours.
- Bid document shall be accompanied with bid bond amount 100,000 (one hundred thousand birr) in the name of Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise with technical Proposal in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO that can be valid at least 73 days after bid opening.
- Bidders shall submit financial and technical offer in separate envelopes.
- Bid document shall be submitted in the tender box of the New MTS building in front of Abyssinia bank at 10th floor on or before February, 26, 2021 at 2:00 pm and it shall be open in the same date at 2:30 pm (after noon) in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
- Late bid shall not be accepted and return unopened
- Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or totally.
Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise