Ethiopian Shipping and Logistic Services Enterprise
Invitation to Bidders
Tender No. ESLSE/PT/NCB/04/2013
Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the Construction of fuel station and dealership of supply & installation of fuel dispenser, the supply of diesel, lubricating oil, grease and operation project inside Modjo Port & Terminal port and terminal branch office,
- Bidders who engaged in the sector shall present rescued trade license, VAT registration, current tax clearance certificates, supplier list registration certificate,
- Bidders must obtain registration for category GC-5 05 Bc/RC-4 and above with a valid license for the 2012 E.C.
- . The bid document shall be obtained from Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise which is located on the former maritime building on the 1st floor against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr) during office hours.)
- Bid document shall be accompanied with bid bond amount not less than 2% of the total contract price but not greater than bírr 500,000, in the name of Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise with technical Proposal in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO that can be valid at least 73 days after bid opening
- Bidders shall submit financial and technical offer in separate envelopes.
- Bid document shall be submitted in the tender box of new building at 10% floor on or before December 15, 2020 at 2:00 pm and it shall be open in the same date at 2:30 pm (after noon) in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
- Late bid shall not be accepted and return unopened.
- Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or totally
Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise