Ethiopian Shipping and Logistic Services Enterprise
Invitation to Bidders
Tender No. ESLSE/PT/NCB/01/2013
Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for a Comprehensive Maintenance Contract for servicing and maintenance of diesel generator, floodlights (mast), pump motors, and AC.
- Bidders who engaged in the sector shall present a renewed trade license, VAT registration, current tax clearance certificates, supplier list registration certificate.
- The bid document shall be obtained from Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise which is located on the former maritime building on the 1st floor against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr) during office hours.)
- Bid document shall be accompanied with bid bond amount not less than 2% of the total contract price but not greater than birr 500,000, in the name of Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise with technical Proposal in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO that can be valid for at least 73 days after bid opening
- Bidders shall submit a financial and technical offer in separate envelopes.
- Bid document shall be submitted in the tender box of the new building on 10th floor on or before December 17, 2020, at 2:00 pm and it shall be open on the same date at 2:30 pm (after noon) in the presence of bidders or their representatives
- Late bid shall not be accepted and return unopened.
- Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or totally.
Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise