Ethiopian Roads Authority
FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA
ETHIOPIAN ROADS AUTHORITY REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- The Consultancy Services for the Implementation of the Prioritized Action Plan of ERA Gender Audit Report
- Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Name of Project: Implementation of the Prioritized Action Plan of ERA Gender Audit Report
- Sector: Economy/ Gender Audit
- Financing Agreement Reference: 2100155033672
- Project ID No.: P-ET-D00-007
The Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE) has received financing from the African Development Bank towards the cost of the Ethiopia Integrated
Transport Program Phase I: Jimma Chida and Sodo Sawla Road Upgrading Project. And intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this grant to payments under the contract for Implementation of the Prioritized Action Plan of ERA Gender Audit Report. The services included under this project are developed policy, strategy, guidelines, action plans. deliver trainings and tools including basic facilities for Ethiopian Roads Authority. The policy and strategy should reflect ERA’s current problems. the ways to handle those problem and future development agenda for each areas of action. The intervention is to be implemented under ERA for a period of one year. Furthermore, the service includes the deployment of three key experts on the field with technical backstopping and oversight of assigned personnel. The Ethiopian Roads Authority now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (core business. years of experience in business, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). Consultants may constitute joint-ventures to enhance their chances of qualification.
The following criteria will be used to assess the expression of interest
- Performance record of the firm ongoing or completed projects contracted with ERA/or other,
- Experiences (General and Specific), Annual turnover for Consultancy Service,
- Company Establishment.
- Number and diversity of permanent personnel related to the service and
- Knowledge and experience in the region Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the African Development Bank’s “Rules and Procedures for the use of Consultants” October 2015 which is available on the Bank’s website at http://www.afdb.org.
- Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours: from 09:00 A.M to 12:30 A.M. hours and from 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M. hours.
- Mondays to Thursdays and 09:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. and 2:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M. hours on Fridays.
- Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below on or before June 02. 2020 at 3:00 p.m. and mention “Implementation of the Prioritized Action Plan of ERA Gender Audit Report”. Late submissions may be rejected.
Attn: Engineering Procurement Directorate Zekarias G/Giorgis, Director
P.O. Box: 1770, Ras Abebe Aregay Street Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Email: email@example.com/ eraprodir@ gmail.com
Ethiopian Roads Authority