Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA)
Invitation for Bid
IFB No. T-02/2013
1. Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) invites sealed bids from registered suppliers under International Competitive Bidding (ICB) for the supply of the following lots to be delivered at ERA Head Office and ERA Alemgena branch ( Alemgena Engineering and management Training Center).
- Lot 1 Supply of Pavement Data Collection Equipment
- Lot 2 Supply of Bridge, Axle Load, Traffic, ROW and Other Data Collection Equipment
2. Where a supplier wishes to participate for this bid but not yet registered in the Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency Web Site may register and expected to present the registered list.
3. The bidding documents may be purchased by interested suppliers from Ethiopian Roads Authority, Procurement Team 1st floor Room No. 103 against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 or in another freely convertible currency of equivalent amount and upon presentation of renewed Trade License, its Tax clearance certificate valid at submission of bids & which allows the bidder to participate in public tenders, VAT registration certificate with tax payer registration certificate
4. This invitation for bid is open to all interested bidders regardless of their nationality and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provisions indicated in the bidding document. The bidding document is prepared in English Language
5. Bids must be accompanied with a bid security of for lot 1 not less than 300,000.00 and for lot 2 not less than 300,000.00 or in another freely convertible currency of equivalent amount. The Bid Security should be either in a form of Cashier’s cheque of certified cheque or Letter of Credit or Bank Guarantee or cash deposited against receipt. Bid securities in the form of Insurance bond or in any form other theses shall not be acceptable.
6. Bids must be delivered to the above office or deposited in the Tender Box situated at the 1st floor room No. 103 before the closing date on September 18, 2020 at 10:00 AM
7. Bids will be opened on September 18, 2020 at 10:15 AM in the Ethiopian Roads Authority new conference room, in the presence of bidders and/sol or their legal representatives who choose to attend.
8. The Ethiopian Roads Authority reserves its rights, to reject any or all bids.
9. Bidders may get further information at the following
Ethiopian Roads Authority
Goods Procurement Team
P.O. Box 1770, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone Nos. 011 5 15-34-41 Ext. 174 or 011-5 53 04 23
ETHIOPIAN ROADS AUTHORITY