Ethiopian Roads Authority
Ethiopian Herald Sep12,2020
Invitation for Bid
IFB No. T-05/2013
- The Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) invites sealed bids from registered suppliers under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) for the supply of Lot 1 Meat, Lot 2, fruits Lot 3, cereal Lot 4, Barbeques Lot 5 Ingredients and Lot 6 egg to be delivered at ERA’s Branch located at alemgena and Ginchi.
- Where a supplier wishes to participate in this bid but not yet registered in the PublicProcurement and Property Administration Agency Web Site may register and expected to present the registered list.
- The bidding documents may be purchased by interested suppliers from Ethiopian Roads Authority, Procurement and Supply Team 1st floor Room No. 104 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 to be deposited on CBE account No 1000002579859in Name of ERA or in another freely convertible currency of equivalent amount and upon presentation of renewed Trade License, its Tax clearance certificate valid at the submission of bids & which allows the bidder to participate in public tenders, VAT registration certificate with a taxpayer registration certificate.
- This invitation for bid is open to all interested bidders regardless of their nationality and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provisions indicated in the bidding document. The bidding document is prepared in the Amharic Language.
- Bids must be accompanied with a bid security of not less than for Lot 1 Birr 50,000.00 and for lot 2 Birr 50,000.00 for lot 3 30,000.00 for lot 4 10,000.00 for lot,5 10,000.00, and for lot 6 10,000.00 or in another freely convertible currency of equivalent amount. The Bid
- Security should be either in a form of a Cashier’s cheque or certified cheque or Letter of Credit or Bank Guarantee or cash deposited against receipt. Bid securities in the form of Insurance bond or in any form other theses shall not be acceptable.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office or deposited in the Tender Box situated at the 1st-floor room No. 103 before the closing date on October 05, 2020, at 10:00 AM
- Bids will be opened on October 05, 2020, at 10:15 AM in the Ethiopian Roads Authority conference room located at old building 4th floor, in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who choose to attend.
- The Ethiopian Roads Authority reserves its rights, to reject any or all bids.
- Bidders may get further information at the following address:
Ethiopian Roads Authority
Goods Procurement Team
P.O. Box 1770, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone Nos. +251 11 5 15 34 41 or 011-5 53 04 23
The Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA)