Ethiopian Red Cross Society
INVITATION TO SPECIAL
INVESTIGATIVE AUDIT SERVICE BID
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites a sealed bid from a prospective eligible bidder who has legal license and experience to provide a Special Investigative Audit Service for the ERCS Southern Nation, Nationalities, and People’s (SNNPs) Regional Branch.
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding documents against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (Birr Hundred) from ERCS Logistics Department, Procurement Division, First floor, Office No.25 Which is located around Addis Ababa Stadium.
- All tenders must be submitted to the Ethiopian Red Cross Society along with bid security (bid bond) in acceptable forms (CPO or Bank guarantee) specified in the bidding data sheet amounting to 2% of the bid-offer, on separate envelopes. The bid security shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
- The financial offers shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labeled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labeled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The four envelopes including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed, sealed outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopia Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
- Bidders are kindly requested to submit their price quotation along with technical document based on detailed requirements on our Bid Document on or before Sep.18, 2020 at 2:00 PM. and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 pm at ERCS Conference room in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the ceremony.
- Bidders are advised to read the bidding document thoroughly and fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
- Failure to comply with the conditions from No.2 to 6 above shall result in an automatic rejection.
- . Ethiopia Red Cross Society reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarters Tel.0115509120 P.O.BOX:195
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia