Ethiopian News Agency
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB) FOR THE
PROCUREMENT OF CONSTRUCTION OF ENA EXISTING
BUILDING PARTITION WALL FOR ETHIOPIAN NEWS AGENCY
Procurement Reference Number: ENA 002/ 2013
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Ethiopian News Agency invites the bid for the Construction of ENA Existing Building Partition Wall through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedures.
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Ethiopian News Agency invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders that have GC/BC/SC-10 and above Construction Licenses valid for the Ethiopian Fiscal Year, (EFY, 2012), Trade License valid for the Ethiopian Fiscal Year (EFY, 2012), VAT Registration Certificate, TIN Certificate, valid Tax Clearance Certificate and with Registration in the Suppliers List of Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPA),for the construction of ENA Existing Building Partition Wall for Ethiopian News Agency by providing all necessary Materials, Equipment and Labor which is proposed to be built in Ethiopia, Addis Ababa city, Arada Sub-City, Woreda 04 (around Semen Hotel).
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the OPEN Bid Tendering Procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia. The bidder should have experience in the construction of similar Works.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and clarification on the bid documents from Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Ethiopian News Agency, Address – Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Arada Sub-City, around Semen Hotel); Tel. +251-111- 550011, +251-111-264473, BOX 530; or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A complete set of Bidding Documents prepared in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders from Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Ethiopia, Ethiopian News Agency, Address – Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Arada Sub-City, around Semen Hotel); Tel. +251-111-550011, +251-111-264473; BOX 530 from 8:30 am up to 5.00 pm, Mondays through Fridays upon presentation of a duly signed and sealed application letter written in English on the Bidder’s Official Letterhead, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 200.00 (Two Hundred Ethiopian Birr) after 2 consecutive days from the first date of this announcement on the newspaper. The method of payment for purchasing the bid document will be Cash Hard and soft copies of the bid documents (drawings in soft copies, PDF) could be hand-picked in person by the bidder’s representative mentioned in the application letter upon presentation of an identification card. The Employer assumes no liability for loss or late delivery of the purchased bid document.
- Bid proposals comprising One Original and One Copies of the Technical (Qualification) and financial Proposals should be presented to the address below at or before October 19, 2020, 9:30 am to Ethiopian News Agency Late bids shall be rejected and will be returned unopened to the Bidder.
- All bids must be accompanied 10,000,00 (Ten Thousand Only) ETB Bid Security, as specified in the tender documents. The Bid Security shall be in the form of a Certified Check (CPO) or an Unconditional Bank Guarantee.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders representatives who choose to attend in person. Bids will be opened at the Ethiopian News Agency office Editorial Hall on October 19, 2020, at 10:00 am hours.
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia,
Ethiopian News Agency reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA
ETHIOPIAN NEWS AGENCY ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA
PROCUREMENT & PROPERTY
Tel. +251-111-550011, +251-11-563931, +251-111-565221;