Ethiopian Midwives Association (EMA)
INVITATION TO BID FOR
PRINTING AND RELATED SERVICE
Ethiopian Midwives Association (EMWA) was established in 1992. The primary goal of the organization is to contribute towards the reduction of maternal, neonatal, and child morbidity and mortality and improve quality of reproductive health services at the grassroots level in Ethiopia.
Ethiopian Midwives Association /EMWA) would like to invite eligible and reputable companies /bidders to bid for printing and related services for a duration of at least one year.
Interested Bidders who wish to submit their bid proposal should have the following and other relevant documents to be included in the Technical Proposal:
The printing and related service provider should fulfill the following requirements:
- a) The Company should be licensed for such works and registered with concerned Government Authorities and have valid legal requirements (Renewed Business License, Tax Identification (TIN) & VAT certificate)
- b) At least 2 years’ experience in providing designing, printing and related service and having at least three testimonies from current and / or past clients.
- c) Present at least five previous designed and printed works of the company.
- d) The company should have at least ONE full-time excellent graphic designer.
- e) Present a short description of the company’s profile.
Application procedure /How to apply:
- The Technical proposal & financial proposal should be sealed by separate envelope ONE Original and ONE Copy enclosed in one outer Envelope by mentioning the title: “Financial Proposal-Original/Copy” “Technical Proposal-Original/Copy”.
- The financial proposal should be submitted in detail separately in local currency (ETB) including taxes and other related costs.
- The detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) is available at EMWA’s head office during working hours Monday through Friday and interested bidders shall use the TOR as a guideline.
- Interested bidders can get bid document from EMWA head Office Reception by paying 200 birrs and can submit their bid proposals from Monday to Friday at 8:30 am -12:30 pm & afternoon 1:30pm – 5:30pm to EMWA’s Head Office Reception around Haya Hulet, on the way to Lem Hotel, Equatorial Guinea Road, behind Meklit building or Elsa Kollo, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia till Friday, November 09, in the afternoon at 3:30p.m. For further information, please contact our office through Tel: +251 116 18 92 75.
Note: – The bid will be closed on 3:20pm and opened at 3:30pm in the afternoon on Friday, December 25, 2020 at EMWA’s Office in the presence of bidders (only Technical Proposal will be opened). EMWA reserves the right to cancel, to accept or reject the entire or partial part of this bid. The result will be posted on EMWA internal notice board and it will be opened for claims for five consecutive working days.