Ethiopian Medical Association (EMA)
ETHIOPIAN MEDIA COUNCIL
Announcement for preparation of the 2021 – 2026 strategic plan of EMC
Applicants are required to fulfill the following minimum requirement:
- They should be legally registered and shall presentrenewed trade license.
- They should have VAT and TIN registration Certificate.
- They should be able to provide organizational profile and the CVs of individuals who are going to take parts in the strategic plan development.
- They should have a mix of expertise from media, management social sciences, business administrationfields.
Submission of Bid document
- All bidders are required to submit technical and financial proposals sealed and stumped envelops at EMC office before November 30/2020 at 12:30
- The bid will be opened on November 30/2020 at 2:00 PM at EMC office in front of bidders or their representatives who choose at attend the opening EMC reserves the right to partially or fully cancel the bid.
To this effect interested bidders can collect the TOR prepared for this purpose at EMC office located at kasanchis kirkos subcity woreda 8 Nega city mole 2nd floor room No 202.
For any information Tel 0991734245